Subject: The ballot to approve SAML V2.0 Asynchronous Single Logout Profile Extension Version 1.0 as a Committee Specification has passed

Members of the Security Services TC,

The Special Majority ballot to approve SAML V2.0 Asynchronous Single Logout Profile Extension Version 1.0 as a Committee Specification has passed. You can find the ballot results at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2320.

TC Administration will now publish the CS to the OASIS Library and announce it to OASIS members and the public. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1116 has been started to manage this work.

We'll let you know when the CS is ready. Please let me know if you have any questions and congratulations on reaching this milestone.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298