Subject: Draft Minutes for 27 Nov 2012 SSTC Call

> AGENDA:
>
> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

TBD

> 2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Chad will take them

> 3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>
>    - Minutes from SSTC Call on 13 November 2012: TBD

Deferred to next call.  Need to receive notes from Allen of Foregrock.

> 4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
>   (a) Current electronic ballots: (none)
>
>   (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots:
>       - SAML V2.0 Asynchronous Single Logout Profile Extension as CS.
>       - Ballot passed (100%)

Chad noted that the Shib IdP has a basic plugin for this and it will be released soon'ish.

>   (c) SAML 2.1 work:
>       - SAML2.1 wiki: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML2Revision
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201209/msg00013.html

Reinhart: Going to release early draft of consolidate UML version of metadata schema.  Would like feedback by next meeting.  First question will be whether this should be included in the technical overview.  Need to check with TC Admin which file formats are best supported for this data.

Chad:  A new page describing an initial set of work that I'll do for 2.1 is online.  See here:

Chad: I'll send an email tomorrow or Thursday proposing some more comprehensive ideas.  TC members should comment and shoot them down as they see fit.

>   (d) SAML ECP (Scott)
>      - Any updates?
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201210/msg00008.html

Scott is not on the call, no discussion.

>   (e) XPA updates (David S. & Duane)
>      - Any updates?
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201208/msg00010.html

David and Duane are not online, no discussion.

> 5. Assorted mail items:
>   - New Cloud Authorization TC

Nothing to discuss.  First meeting is beginning of December.  Exact info is on OASIS page.

> 6. Other items:

Next call is Dec 11.  Next meeting would be on Dec 25, so we'll skip that.  Following call will be on Jan 8.

New govt. cloud focused TC, Public Administration Cloud Requirements (PACR), is starting up.  Profiling SAML may be part of that so some TC members may want to join.  More information can be found in the archive of the OASIS charter-discuss mailing list.