Subject: RE: OASIS InterOp Demonstrations at RSA 2014

Jane,

The Security Services TC (SSTC) discussed this item at our meeting
today (3/19/2013).

The conclusion was that although the SSTC had a small number of new
specifications, we do not have as yet a sufficient number of
implementations to warrant an Interop at RSA2014.

As such, we concluded that the SSTC does not at this time have a
compelling need for OASIS to host an interop event.

Regards

Nate & Thomas
-------------
SSTC co-chairs

From: cloudauthz@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:cloudauthz@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jane Harnad
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:19 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org;
security-services@lists.oasis-open.org; xspa@lists.oasis-open.org;
trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org; orms@lists.oasis-open.org;
cloudauthz@lists.oasis-open.org; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [security-services] OASIS InterOp Demonstrations at RSA 2014

Dear OASIS Members,

OASIS is working on plans for another ?Security Standards Showcase? at
the next RSA Conference & Exposition.  We have tentatively reserved a
premier space on their 2014 show floor for InterOp demonstrations.
The space is in the second row and is a 20x20 island booth (circled on
attached floor plan).  Our KMIP Technical Committee has expressed
interest already.  We are hoping to include at least one more of our
Technical Committees, so we are polling everyone for interest.  RSA
2014 will take place 24-28 February in San Francisco, CA.  In order to
keep this premier space in the main exhibit hall, we have a strict
decision deadline of no later than 28 March.  I am including a copy of
our 2014 InterOp participation form with all the details.  Please add
an InterOp discussion to your next TC meeting agenda and let us know
by 28 March -- if there is interest from your TC.  I am also available
to attend your next TC call to help facilitate a discussion.  Please
let me know if that might be appropriate.  Kind Regards, Jane

Jane Harnad
OASIS
Manager of Events
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org