Subject: Recommended Documents for SAML 2.1

Okay, here is the list of documents I think we need for SAML 2.1 and thus the templates I'd request from TC-Admin once we agree:

Docs corresponding to ones we have today:
authn context
bindings
conformance
core
glossary
metadata

New ones from the broken up profiles document:
Single Sign-on (including request initiation)
Discovery
Single Logout
Name ID Management
Query Services
Attributes (should the xacml profile be moved out in favor of moving it into the XACML/SAML binding document?)

Anything that you guys can think of that is missing?  Any others that should be combined or split apart in order to improve readability?

Chad La Joie | Dev Manager, Identity Management
Covisint | Enabling information ecosystems
m: 734.531.9087 | e: chad.lajoie@covisint.com