Subject: Ballot to approve SAML Channel Binding and Enhanced Client or Proxy Profile CSPRDs as CSs set up

Members of the SAML TC,

Special Majority Vote ballots to approve SAML V2.0 Channel Binding Extensions V1.0 and SAML V2.0 Enhanced Client or Proxy Profile V2.0 as Committee Specifications have been set up. These ballots open 03 July 2013 at 00:00 GMT and remain open through 10 July 2013 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballots at:

Channel binding:
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballot.php?id=2447
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2447

Enhanced client or proxy profile:
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballot.php?id=2448
Publicly visible link:  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2448

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

La Joie, Chad,  Covisint Corporation
Cantor, Scott,  Internet2
Klingenstein, Nathan,  Internet2
Hardjono, Thomas,  M.I.T.
Hirsch, Frederick,  Nokia Corporation
Lockhart, Hal,  Oracle
Saldhana, Anil,  Red Hat
Jafari, Mohammad,  Veterans Health Administration

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org