Subject: Re: [security-services] FW: SAML 2.1 Doc Template Requests

It sounds like less time invested in formatting and maintaining links, which means more time for spec development, which is great.

I'd hope it would be that it remains possible(or, becomes easier) to create deep links to each of the sections in each of the documents.  If that's the case, then I'm all in favor of the multi-part document.