OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes for SSTC Telecon Call (Tue 1 October 2013)

On 9/30/13 10:38 AM, "Thomas Hardjono" <hardjono@MIT.EDU> wrote:
>1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Ian Otto
Ian Young

>2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Scott volunteers.

>3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>   - Minutes from SSTC Call on 17 September 2013:

Scott moves to accept minutes, Hal seconds.

No objections, minutes accepted.

>4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>  (a) Current electronic ballots: None.
>  (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: None.
>  (c) SAML 2.1 work (Chad)

Chad not present, no discussion.

>  (d) Conceptual/overview of Metadata (Rainer Hoerbe)
>      - Further Steps thread. Any updates?

No update, not present.

>  (e) XSPA updates (Mohammad Jafari)
>     - Any updates?

No update, no meetings in intervening period.

Topic: WEDI meeting

Hal: OASIS staff posted minutes to the TC list.

Call took place, Hal and Mohammad attending, mostly introductions.

WEDI chartered to advise govt agencies on privacy and health care
information. Started as a HIPAA informational resource, starting to look
at mobile and cloud issues.

Hal provided some information on the XSPA efforts from the past.

Another OASIS group, PMRM, is working on a scheme for comparing different
policies expressed in human-readable form.

WEDI not focused on primarily on technical issues, but are interested in
the PMRM work.

No AIs from the discussion for us to consider.

>  (f) SAML Token Profile for ebMS (Ian Otto / Australia)
>      - Any updates?

Ian: Should be out for public review by now out of the EBMS group, but
haven't seen notice of this.

>  (g) AuthN Context (Rob Philpott)
>      - Deprecation issue
>      - AI: Rob to get additional info.

No updates, Rob not present.

>5. Assorted mail items:
>   - ECP Profile CS published

Updated IETF draft for GSS-API mechanism posted last week. Still depends
on a non-final IETF draft, not sure when it will go to WGLC. Will update
TC at that time.


>6. Other items:
>  - MIT-KIT Conference on Personal Data on the Internet (7 October 2013
>at MIT)
>         http://kit.mit.edu/conference-program

Lot of topics around identity and personal data.

>  - IIW#17 will be Oct 22-24, 2013

Meeting is in Mountain View.

>7. Next SSTC Call:
>   - Tuesday 15 October 2013.

AI: Thomas will work on updating the membership roster.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]