OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: RE: Proposed Agenda for SSTC Telecon (Tuesday March 4th, 2014)

> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.


> 2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Chad taking notes

> 3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>    - Minutes from SSTC Call on 18 February 2013:
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-
> services/201402/msg00016.html

Nate moves to approve, Chad seconds.  No objections or discussions.

> 4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>   (a) Current electronic ballots: None.
>   (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: None.
>   (c) SAML 2.1 work (Chad)
>       - SAML2.1 wiki:
>         https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML2Revision
>       - Chad's list:
>         https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML21
>       - Sample ToC for an SSO Profile:
>         https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML21ExampleProtocol
>       - AI: Chad to request admin (Chet E.) to regenerate templates.

Before we regen the docs we need to come up with a list of the documents in the new set.

AI: Chad will generate a proposed list of those documents today.

AI: Everyone is asked to review this list by Friday.  No response will be considered tacit approval.

AI: Chad will send the regen request to admin on Friday.

>   (d) Conceptual/overview of Metadata (Rainer Hoerbe)
>       - Further Steps thread. Any updates?
> https://www.oasis-
> open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=5036
> 2

Rainer has received no feedback at this point.  Asked if we should remove the item from the agenda.

Nate recommends giving two more weeks.  Folks agree.  If nothing happens in that time we'll remove the item.

Hal: Using his version of openoffice (OpenOffice 4.0.0), the document displays oddly.  An image appears to be showing up in two places, one of them is on the title page which seems incorrect.  Might just be Hal.

>   (e) XSPA updates (Mohammad Jafari)
>      - Any updates?

Internal committee draft being discussed currently.  After some internal cleanup, Mohammad will share with the SSTC.

> 5. Assorted mail items:

Re: Boolean attribute value discussion from the mailing list
- The SSTC main list is publically archived but the dev list is also archived and open to public.  So it may be a better place for this discussion.
- Hal: If you use a standard parser, won't it accept all four values for boolean?
- Scott: All standard parsers will accept all four values.  You can't configure them to do otherwise.
- Hal, thought Scott's answer indicated that the "1" and "0" values were prohibited.  Scott said that was not the case.

> 6. Other items:
>    - IETF89.

No one attended IETF but Scott was listening to the TLS working session to hear the discussion about the latest protocol issue that was recently released.  Scott doesn't think it effects SAML communication but still researching it.

Hal notes that the US moves to DST (an hour ahead) this weekend.

> 7. Next SSTC Call:
>    - Tuesday 18 March 2014

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]