Subject: Minutes for SSTC Call (July 22, 2014)

On 7/18/14, 11:29 AM, "Thomas Hardjono" <hardjono@MIT.EDU> wrote:

>1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Scott, Thomas, Hal, Mohammad, Reiner, Frederick

>2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Scott volunteers.

>3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>
>   - Minutes from SSTC Call on 24 June 2014:
>
>https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201406/msg00005.ht
>ml
>
>   - Minutes from SSTC Call on 8 July 2014:
>
>https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201407/msg00002.ht
>ml

Reiner moved to accept, Scott seconded, motion passed.

>4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
>  (a) Current electronic ballots: None.
>
>  (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: None.
>
>  (c) SAML 2.1 work (Chad)

Not in attendance.

Reiner took a look at the Bindings document and had a few other possible
comments, and asked about what kind of feedback he's looking for. Chad's
looking for structural feedback primarily at this point, but Scott
suggested it's still worth collecting other input in Jira or on the list.

>  (d) Conceptual/overview of Metadata (Rainer Hoerbe)
>      - Starter document:
>https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201406/msg00007.ht
>ml

Reiner prepared an initial draft with some use cases and a description of
essential elements.

Scott noted that the portion that originally came from the Shibboleth wiki
is under a Creative Commons license that allows for reuse with
attribution, but only under the same terms. Since this is intended as a
submission to the TC, Scott suggests attaching his name and after doing a
bit of checking, Scott will send something to the list officially offering
it as an input under OASIS TC terms.

Reiner asked about timelines and the TC suggests we give it a couple of
months of internal TC review as a draft before deciding how to take it
forward as a non-standards track document.

>  (e) XSPA updates (Mohammad Jafari)
>     - Updates done recently -- expecting another round of reviews.
>     - Other news?

No updates.