Subject: Re: [security-services] SSTC Call next week Dec 23rd (?)

Hi all,

I have the following topics to discuss/enquire:
  1. Extension for requesting additional attributes in authnrequest.
  2. Next version of SAML (2.1). Why (not)? Who?

Neither are urgent, and it would be fine for me to postpone to 20 januari.

Met vriendelijke groet,

drs. Martijn Kaag

tel +31 (0) 88 01 20 222 | gsm +31 (0) 6 42 94 00 93 | skype martijn.kaag-connectis