Subject: Call for Agenda items for SSTC Call on June 7th -- FW: Next SSTC Telecon June 7th, 2016 --- RE: [security-services] Planning for future SSTC meetings & work-items

Folks,

Our next SSTC telecon will be next week, Tuesday June 7th.  If you have items to add to the agenda, please respond to this email.

Best.

/thomas/

From: Thomas Hardjono
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 10:32 AM
To: OASIS SSTC

Folks

Since I have not seen much discussion about reducing the frequency of SSTC meetings, I'd like to propose that we have our next SSTC meeting/telecon on Tuesday June 7th, 2016.  This is exactly 3 months from our last call on March 15th.

We will not have a call today (as we have nothing new to report).

I will adjust the OASIS Calendar.

Best.

/thomas/