Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - draft-saml-requesting-attributes-extension-v1.0.pdf uploaded

I have uploaded a new revision of this proposal ( https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/59201/latest ) integrating the latest comments.

Regards,
Madalina

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
> In fact, I would prefer the option that you suggested, to have a req-
> attr:RequestedAttributes wrapper over a list of md:RequestAttribute, but
> one of the comments previously received made me think this is against the
> SAML specification:
>
> „SAML extension elements MUST be namespace-qualified in a non-SAML-
> defined namespace“ as of sstc-saml-core-errata-2.0-wd-07 line 1566."

The extension element in this case is the wrapper, not what's inside it.

> Could you please confirm if this would actually be compliant? If yes, I will
> modify my proposal accordingly.

It's compliant.

-- Scott

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. Connectis accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.