Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML EXtension Proposal for Requesting flexible set of attributes per request

> We have requested the template last year and will put it into the correct
> format. We would like it to be ready to be voted as CD in the next meeting;
> can you provide input to Madalina to the required work on the conformance
> section?

It hasn't even been accepted as a TC work product, to my knowledge, but I suppose it's possible. We may not even have quorum anyway.

If you want to see other conformance sections, just look at all the other drafts and documents from after 2.0 was done.

The conformance section has to tell you what part of the specification has to be implemented to be conformant, that's it.

If you send me the completed draft I can fill in the conformance text before the next meeting.