Subject: Re: [security-services] New drafts posted

Hi Scott - Chairs and secretaries have the ability to open ballots so you should be able to do so as can Hal or Thomas.

Please make sure that all the components that go together into the release are zipped up in a package and voted on as a single piece. The link cited in the approval ballot or minutes is what I take to publish the work.

A ballot like this will work:
-- Ballot title: Approve <Working Draft title and version number> as a CSD
- Ballot question: Do you approve <Working Draft title, version number and revision number> and all associated artifacts packaged together in <URL to ZIP file in TC's Kavi document repository> as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the <format> version of the specification as authoritative?

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
> Then based on your input I'd like to use the ballot facility suggested by Chet
> and ask a vote for this proposal to become a Committee Draft.
> The problem is I don't seem to have the proper rights to open a new ballot.
> Could you please advise who would be the correct person to start this
> process?

I appear to have access, probably mostly accidentally, but I can do it if Thomas isn't around. I think we still need to make sure the schema file is uploaded separately to make it part of the voted document set. I can try and get to it this week.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298