Subject: Proposed Agenda for SSTC Meeting (April/10/2018)

Folks,

Below is the proposed agenda for our next SSTC Call.
Please let us know if you have additional items or modifications.

Regards.

Thomas

Proposed Agenda SSTC Conference Call

Date: Tuesday April 10th, 2018, 12:00pm ET.

Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 475-4700.
Participant Access Code: 176720#

Screen sharing (if needed):  www.join.me/findthomas

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):

- Tuesday January 16th 2018 meeting:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201801/msg00004.html

4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:

  (a) Current electronic ballots

  (b) Status report.

  (c) Updates on Subject Identifier Attributes Profile (Scott)

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201711/msg00005.html

    -- Start ballot for the subject-id CD/review.

  (d) Any updates: Protocol extension for role change (Rainer).

5.  Other Items:

-- Propose moving the July meeting to Tuesday July 10th.

6. Next meetings (2018):

- Tuesday, 3 July, 2018  (might be moved)
- Tuesday, 25 September, 2018
- Tuesday, 18 December, 2018

(Note that we are meeting roughly every 3 months or 12 weeks).