Subject: RE: Call for agenda items (SSTC Meeting 25 September 2018)

> Please send me any items for the agenda.

Please review my draft changes, uploaded a couple of days ago. I'm proposing an "as is" ratification of a schema extension to impact attribute processing that has been part of Shibboleth since the early days that we were strongly urged to propose for standardizaton. I uploaded a separate stand alone copy of the original work as a contribution a few weeks ago.

I'd like to get it moving again to another CD and public review.