Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Call (Tuesday 4 June 2019)

Scott, could you please verify that I linked to the correct versions of the committee specs?

On 4 Jun 2019, at 10:25, Nick Roy wrote:

Minutes from this meeting:

ââ

OASIS SSTC Meeting 2019-06-04

  1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Attendees: Nick, Scott, Hal, Mohammed

Quorum

  1. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Nick volunteers

  1. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):

-- Tuesday 12 March 2019

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201903/msg00006.html

Unanimously approved

  1. Accepting posted statements of use

Unanimous consent to approve the statements of use with respect to "SAML V2.0 Metadata Interoperability Profile Version 1.0" (MDIOP) [1] and "SAML V2.0 Metadata Extensions for Login and Discovery User Interfacei Version 1.0" (MDUI) [2].

Statements of use obtained from:
Leif Johansson, SUNET
Scott Cantor, The Ohio State University
Nicholas Roy, Internet2 (OASIS member)

Decision to put MDIOP [1] and MDUI [2] forward for standardization. Need a special majority vote, TC-admin will need to set up ballots.
Unanimous consent to request TC-admin to create two ballots for the two profiles that have three use cases each.

If we get additional statements of use, we can advance other profiles.

  1. AIs & progress update on current work-items:

    (a) Current electronic ballots

    (b) Status report on current items.

  2. Next meetings (2019):

-- Tuesday, 27 Aug 2019.