Subject: Re: [security-services] Call for agenda items (SSTC Meeting 19 November 2019)

On 11/18/19, 9:25 AM, "security-services@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Thomas Hardjono" <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of hardjono@mit.edu> wrote:

> Please post any items for the Agenda.

I hope to push a few more specs to Standard in the next year but nothing from me at the moment.

I would publicize for the minutes that there will probably be an open review at Kantara of a new deployment profile. This is a pretty forward looking document that covers a lot of what I would have wanted to see from a V2.1.

https://kantarainitiative.github.io/SAMLprofiles/saml2int.html