Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Call (Tuesday 28 July 2020)

Hi Scott - I just looked at the roster. You have 5 voting members, so 3 makes quorum.Â

/chet

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 6:53 PM Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
On 7/28/20, 6:52 PM, "Hal Lockhart" <harold.w.lochhart@gmail.com> wrote:

>Â Â My apologies. I guess we would not have had quorum anyway.

No, although the last meeting had 3 attendees and I'm not sure how that wouldn't have met quorum. If we need more than 3, I can't see us reaching it often.

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â