Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML Wins Outstanding Approved Standard Award

Thatâs really great to see. Nice work, Scott and others here. Congrats!

Nic

On 9 Dec 2020, at 7:55, Jane Harnad wrote:

Congratulations SAML TC on winning the OASIS Open Cup for Outstanding Approved Standard.

This award is well-deserved, so thank you all for doing such great work.

We thought we'd share some of the publicity around your award, so you can spread the word throughout the broader community.

 Congratulations again, regards, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager of Events