Subject: Use Cases and Requirements Subcommittee first meeting

Hello everyone,

I'm Darren Platt, and I will be heading up the Use Cases and Requirements
Subcommittee for the Security Services TC.  I look forward to working with
you all on this exciting new technology.  My contact information is listed
at the bottom of this message.

The purpose of this message is to propose a meeting to organize the efforts
of this subcommittee.  To that end, let's have a concall on Friday at 1PM
EST to get started.  Please let me know if this is a major problem for
anyone asap - we should really try to meet this week if at all possible.  I
apologize for not getting this message out sooner.

Date: Friday 1/19
Time: 1PM EST - 3PM EST
Number: (800) 379-4110
Conference ID: 826260
Leader: Darren Platt

Proposed agenda:
1. Agenda Bashing
2. Mission Statement?
3. Scope/Deliverables/Dates/Sources (Hi-level for now).
4. How will we organize the committee.
5. Interaction with other committees.
6. Collaboration tools?
7. Next meeting of full TC.
8. Planning.

Best Regards,

Darren

Darren Platt
Principal Technical Evangelist
Securant Technologies
1 Embarcadero Center, Floor 5
San Francisco, CA 94111
tel - (415) 315-1529
fax - (415) 315-1545
Network Magazine Declares Securant Product of the Year for 2000
http://www.Securant.com/product_of_the_year.html