Subject: tool(s) used to produce "straw man 1"?

in examining the contents of the usecases.zip file it looks like Evan produced
it using XMLspy or something related. Is this correct?

BobB -- how's that document-producing tools investigation coming along?

I'm wondering if I should just go ahead an buy a copy of XMLspy in order to be
able to make inline comments on docs, e.g. "straw man 1" in particular.

thanks,

JeffH