Subject: RE: Hi-level issues

ITEM #1 (Push/Pull) is also described in ITML session mgmt.

Please add David Orchard to item #3.

I think you are missing a couple of issues:

ISSUE[UC-01:Framework] Should A2ML provide a framework that allows delivery
of security content negotiated out-of-band.  A typical use case is
authorization extensions to the core A2ML constructs.  The contra-position
is to rigidly define the constructs without allowing extension.

ISSUE[UC-02:Envelope] Should A2ML provide the top level constructs of
messages and allow for application specific extensions, or should A2ML
provide non-top level constructs that can be embedded in another protocols
defined messages.

Dave