Subject: RE: Issue from TC meeting

My recollection is that during the discussion of groups we should liaison
with, somebody said what about HL7? It was agreed that vertical industry
groups defining XML standards were potential consumers of our work but that
we had no dependancie on them except to receive requirements. It was
therefore proposed that we specifically solicit a "healthcare usecase."

Hal