Subject: RE: Use Case & Requirements Doc Strawman 1 Issues List

Anders,

my point here is that the need for a "security discovery" service
has nothing to do with browsers. It should be kept distinct from
the web browser use-case. Providing this type of service
is a reasonable requirement that the use-case group can discuss
should it choose to do so.

I do not follow your statements:

> where the latter is effectively involving the RP performing a
> challenge-response authentication on the AP,
> after first giving AP its identity and cred-requirements.

I do not see what this has to do with providing a "security discovery"
security service.

- prateek