Subject: RE: Use Case and Requirements Group Concall Scheduled for 2/13 at8:30PST

Okay by me - speaking as an individual.  Not sure how to decide for the
group though - doesn't seem fair if people miss the start of the call.
Would appreciate suggestions here.  One way or another, we're going to need
to know where people stand, so please reply to this thread and let us know
if you're okay with moving Tuesday's meeting up to 8:00 AM PST?

Thanks,

Darren