Subject: RE: [UC-1-04:ARundgrenPush]

Evan,

I completely concur with your opinion on this issue.  We do have a clear
process to follow.

We (Anders?) should write up a concrete use case, called something like
"negotiate trust relationship between partners".  We should then discuss on
the mailing list/concalls to make sure the use case is described enough for
us to vote on.  We should then vote on the use-case.  My early prediction is
that the use case will not pass muster - certainly a lot would have to be
done to convince me to vote for it - but we will have followed the process
and we will have useful artifacts for future work.

Cheers,
Dave