Subject: Comments on usecases-strawman-2

In "Scenario 2: Single Sign-on, Push Model". We have the following text:
<quote>
3. Source Web site requests authorization for Web user to use destination
resource from destination Web site
</quote>

This scenario is illustrating the source site pushing authentication
information to the destination site. Given this, I think we should
indicate at what point in the interaction this happens.

<suggestedText>
3. Source Web site sends requests for Web user to use destination
resource from destination Web site, pushing the authentication
information (authentication assertion) for the user to the destination
site.
</suggestedText>

Some of the requirements from the core assertions committee seemed to
have been droped. In particular [R-EfficientMessages]. See my email
[1] for more details.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-use/200102/msg00048.html

Nigel.