Subject: Web Access to Issues, Use Case Doc

So, for the time being, I've put the current draft of the use cases
doc, including diagrams, issues list and glossary in my personal Web
space at:

        http://unique.outlook.net/~evan/a2mluc/usecases-strawman-2.html

I believe we need Web access to these documents, especially if they
are going to be updated more frequently. In particular, I want to keep
the issues list up-to-date as issues are posted on this email list by
their champions.

It'd be great to have an FTP space or Web space for document sharing
on oasis-open.org somewhere, but that hasn't happened yet (JH?). I'd
be more than happy to move if it does.

Also, if anyone has objections to having these docs on the Web, please
let me know and I'll remove them.

~ESP