Subject: RE: Session Management Use case, scenario and issues

Thanks, David.

My specific comments are inline in blue text in the attached doc.  Here are
my hi-level comments:
	- There are issues that are on the issue list that are not in your doc.
	- The issue numbering is inconsistent with the numbering in the issues doc.
That will cause confusion.  What may happen is that as you investigate this
issue group, you discover additional issues, which should be added to the
end of the list.  Propose resolution text for voting for these new issues as
well if you can.  If we are unable to resolve them via vote, they will be
added to the issue list of the next strawman.
	- We need to propose resolutions which can be voted on for each issue.

Regards,

Darren

OASIS Session Management scenarios2001-02-151-v2.doc