Subject: RE: Session Management Use case, scenario and issues

Darren,

Thanks for the quick review.  I will take your comments and send out an
updated document.  I hope to do that by end of day Saturday or Sunday, but I
can make no promises for work time on the weekend especially with leaving
for 2 weeks of travel on Sunday :-)

I purposefully redid the issue numbers on the assumption that the whole doc
would be cut 'n pasted into the issues doc, thus replacing the existant
issue #s.  We had discussed no issues on session management above and beyond
the first one, so I didn't think re-ording was an issue (so to speak).

One of the issues (#4 I think) didn't appear relevent to session management,
so it was indeed removed.  Good catch, I suggest that it be placed
elsewhere.

I also did my own cut at the "FirstContact" issue into here, with some
additional verbage.  It seems closely related to session management so I
copied it in here.  Where it seems to fit is on the notion that the
destination web site is the first point of contact, and has to request the
source to create the session.  I can also see(?understand) an argument along
the lines that firstContact is dependent on sign-on, not session.  I'm
comfortable either way, you decide.  If you choose to keep it where it is,
then my wording can be interpreted as suggested additional wording.

Cheers,
Dave