Subject: RE: Proposed Requirements Refinement Process

> In the absence of specific rules related to subgroup voting
> eligibility, we should follow the rules of the overall TC.  If you've
> made 2 out of the last 3 meetings, you are eligible to vote.

Hi Jeff,
There was an exchange about this recently on the main mailing list [1].
I think the chair has to send notice, and exclusion only occurs if
you fail to attend the next meeting.

Also you probably need a mechanism for people to gain voting rights.

Regards,
Nigel.

[1]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200102/msg00018.html