Subject: RE: Session Management Use case, scenario and issues

David,

the requirements focus on communicating "logout" and
"timeout" between two security domains supporting
a federated session. I would also
suggest a "session active" message (a kind of
"keep alive" message) between
the two security domains. It seems to be complementary
to the two proposed messages.

- prateek

-----Original Message-----
From: Orchard, David
To: UseCaseList
Sent: 2/17/01 3:48 PM

I have created another version of the session management use cases.

Changes:
. I put back all of the issues, even if I disagreed with them being
associated.  I added commentary to indicate such.  The numbering now
matches
the original section.
. I introduced the notion of requirements nomenclature in addition to
issues, ie CR-3-1:UserSession:  [OSSML] shall support web user
session(s).
. ensured every issue/req had a possible resolutions section, even if
repetitive.
. Cleaned up much of the text.

Ed note: I think the overlap between issues and requirements is a bit
painful for the use case/reqs team.  Every requirement we have may be an
issue, and every issue probably is a potential requirement.  We may want
use the issue notation for the rest of the work, but focus just on reqs
for
our group.

Cheers,
Dave

 <<OASIS Session Management scenarios2001-02-17.doc>>