Subject: RE: Use Cases and Requirements -- Strawman Draft 2

Thanks, Ahmed.  You'll have to forgive me if I don't have any comments on
these right now, as I've been concentrating on the first few issue groups we
have decided to try to resolve - 1 (SSO), 3 (sessions), and 5 (AuthC
protocols).  Once we have come to some resolution on these areas, I'll bet
we'll choose to work on Group 2 next.

This input will no doubt be very useful then, and I look forward to
benefiting from your expertise in this area.  In the meantime we should
start tracking these scenarios on the issue list.  You suggested that you
could provide more details - could we ask that you please do so, perhaps
providing interaction diagrams if possible, so that we can add them to the
issue list for Strawman 3?

Regards,

Darren