Subject: Additional straw man 3 changes

There are a few additional structural changes which have been suggested
along the way that I think we should make to straw man 3.  We will make
these changes unless I get any objection in response.  The changes are:

1. Have the scenarios that are relevant to a specific use case follow that
use case in the document.  That way there will essentially be 2 sections of
scenarios (based on the current scope) - one for each of the high level use
cases (Single Signon and Authorization Service).

2. Change all references to authC to authN.  I think this was the convention
we agreed to as a TC.

3. Use Dave Orchard's suggested notation for candidate requirements in the
issues list and ballots.

I'm pretty sure there was consensus on these issues.  It wasn't ever
explicilty agreed to, though, hence this message.

Please let me know by Friday if you have any objections to these
modifications.

Thanks,

Darren

Darren Platt