Subject: RE: Issue Group 11: Authorization Use Case

My understanding is that while Irving was going to write up this issue
group, it was not to be voted for this Friday's round of voting - because we
haven't given Irving or the rest of the group enough time to review the
issues or the ballot.

In my opinion, we have already shortened the cycle for the issue groups 1,
3, and 5 as much as possible, and to try to add 11 would be a mistake.

I would like to know the rest of the group's recollection of our decision on
yesterday's concall - please let me know.

Thanks,

Darren