Subject: RE: Issue Group 11: Authorization Use Case

Looking back at Strawman 2, I agree. The basic scenario in issue group 11 is
exactly "Use Case 2: Authorization Service" in the Strawman. The
introductory text to the issue group message should be modified to reflect
that.

I think the reason this was called out as an issue was to get clear
consensus from the group that we do want to include this use case in our
recommendation to the overall TC, and to discuss the detailed scenarios
corresponding to the use case.

 - irving -