Subject: Re: Issue Group 5 BALLOT

All,

I agree that we should count and report the votes, and I also agree that we
should collect the ballot comments
for discussion by the group.  Just for the record, I think it's important
to capture comments on issues we vote
to *remove* from the document, in case upon consideration of the comments
some of us decide that we were
too hasty in rejecting a requirement.

--bob

Bob Blakley