security-use message

Subject: RE: Issue Group 1 -- comments on Group3Issues.htm

Jeff,

I agree with a lot of your comments here, but unfortunately changes to
ballots were frozen on Thursday so that people could have something to vote
on by Friday.

Therefore, issues pertaining to the wording of the ballot itself are, to an
extent, moot.  The only comments which seem to be relevent now are:

1. Those which are directed towards the wording of specific requirements
which have passed the vote and therefore will be added to straw man 3.  I
think the best thing to do here would be to open new issues suggesting that
we modify the text of straw man 3.

2. Those which you feel could have effected the outcome of the voting.  For
these, I suggest providing some comments which can be encorporated into the
appropriate area of the issue list.

Would it be possible for you to provide the appropriate text based on the
results of the voting?

Thanks,

Darren