Subject: Inputs to Strawman/Issue List - Group 2: B2B Scenario Variations

Attached is the B2B Transaction Scenarios that I been re-written
in terms of Issue List format adopted in latest strawman/issue
list document.

1) ISSUE:[UC-2-05:B2B Transaction via an e-marketplace or trading hub]

2) ISSUE:[UC-2-06: B2B Transaction using different messaging and
   application protocols]

3) ISSUE:[UC-2-07:  B2B Transaction over multiple e-marketplace or
   trading hubs/portals]

Sorry for late feedback; please provide any comments.

I will definitely provide in the future some UML based interaction
diagrams; however, all three issues have detailed use case steps
described and also possible resolution questions.