Subject: RE: Issue Group 1 -- comments on Group3Issues.htm

Jeff,

I suggest that you bring up the issues which could affect the outcome of
the ballot during the
debate on these particular topics at the FTF.  If as a result the entire
committee reaches a
consensus, it won't be necessary to open new issues in the subcommittee.
If the issues don't
reach consensus during debate, then they can be referred back to the
subcommittee.

--bob

Bob Blakley
Chief Scientist