Subject: RE: Voting Results

We've found some mistakes in the original voting count - here are the
results for the effected issues and what changed.  No I do not live in
Florida ;~).

UC-1-2
1: 7 - Passes
2: 2
(Moved the '- Passes' from resolution 2 to resolution 1)

UC-1-7
1: 7 - Passes
2: 2
(Added the '- Passes' to resolution 1)

UC-1-8
1: 9 - Passes
2: 0
(Added the '- Passes' to resolution 1)

UC-1-10
1: 2
2: 7 - Passes
(Added one vote to resolution 2 which had been missed, and added '- Passes'
to resolution 2)

Regards,

Darren