Subject: RE: Voting Results

Jeff,

You are right about the applicatoin for UC-1-2, UC-1-7, and UC-1-8.  I also
made a mistake adding up the votes for UC-1-10 - I had missed a vote.

As far as the last issue group, it was an accident that your name was not
listed.  I never received your votes on that group (5), and so did not have
your name in my list of those who had voted.  I realized that you had voted
when I saw your votes in Prateek's accounting, and counted your votes from
there.  I did miscount issue UC-5-2 though, and the final vote was Y:3 N:6
A:2 - still one vote short of consensus.

I've sent an email to the list with these corrections.

Darren