security-use message

Subject: RE: Inputs to Strawman/Issue List - Group 2: B2B Scenario Variati ons

There's options missing from each issue:
x) Drop this issue/scenario/requirement
y) Seek further clarification

I'm a little fuzzy about the overlap betweent these issues.  We had a clear
indication (10-1 on UC-5-3) that the use case group does not want credential
exchange in scope, yet UC-2-05 (steps 2-4) explicitly brings this up and
proposes making it back into scope..

What I suggest is that the scenarios you propose should have some clearly
delineated sections so that we could vote on portions.  Say steps 2-4 are
out of scope, but (picking fictious groupings) 5-8 and 9-11 could be put
into scope.  If they are all bundled together, then I'm faced with the
choice of voting No( to ensure previously No stands) or voting Yes (to
ensure new steps are added), and I don't know which way I should vote.

On the session mgmt, I broke them up - the general notion of session
management - and specific step sets.  Some people wanted session with
timeouts, some wanted session with logouts, some wanted session with logouts
and timeouts.

Cheers,
Dave