Subject: RE: Inputs to Strawman/Issue List - Group 2: B2B Scenario Variati ons

Zahid,

There is a misunderstanding here. We have agreed to exclude
Authentication methods NOT credential representation! I
dont see how including some credentials within an XML document
and sending it to a server constitutes an authentication
service. All you are doing is trusting the server with
your credentials. In the case that the credentials are secret
credentials, that may be a risky thing to do but I dont see
how it is excluded from our scope.

- prateek