Subject: Re: AuthN and Credentials -- addendum

  I need to make a small modification to my my suggestion of
authorization attribute assertions about nameless requestors.
In my example, I neglected to denote the asserting party.

Here is a corrected version  of this type of assertion:

 "I am an employee of Outlook Technologies, Inc, and
      ... <other attributes>
     because the outlook.net security system
says I am."

Regards,