Subject: RE: My votes attached

I actually created such tables when tabulating (sorry ;~)) the results of
the vote.  I didn't think it would be right to distribute them without
getting everyone's permission first - especially since we didn't agree to do
so before we voted.  Let's discuss on our call tommorow - I could send them
out right afterwards (in MS Word format, anyway).

Darren