Subject: RE: AuthN and Credentials

Prateek,

>Is this not precisely:
>
>[R-Anonymity]SAML will allow assertions to be made about anonymous
>principals...
>
>from the use-case document? Is there a new requirement here beyond
>[R-Anonymity]?

I figured that since Evan was spelling things out
with examples, I wanted to spell out the situation
that is particularly near and dear to me.  Just in
case there was a problem.

I'll of course be delighted if there will be
smooth sailing regarding assertions on anonymous
(and pseudonymous) principals.

Looking forward to said delight, :-)
Marlena Erdos
IBM/Tivoli