Subject: RE: Ballot Attached - Group 3: Sessions

Darren, I was doing a mea culpe.  You suggested the right thing.  There was
no misunderstanding for you to apologize for.

One of the things that the WG absolutely has to have to be successful, is
members having a clear willingness to publicly admit mistakes, new knowledge
etc.  I have attempted to be a "leader" in this area.  The WG also needs
editors/members accept decisions they disagree with.  Which I was also
expressing.

Dave