Subject: Ballot for Groups 6, 7, 8, & 9

Evan will be sending out the ballots for groups 6-9 this evening.  Please
send Evan any comments and/or revisions you have as he will be resolving
them for the remainder of this week.  I will be away on vacation after
tommorow's conference call for the rest of the week.

One place where we could use some more input is on issue 9-02:Privacy
Statement.  We have had a couple of candidate requirements suggested on the
list that aren't too different.  If those who contributed these requirements
(Bob B., Bob M.) could resolve their differences it would probalby be
possible to get resolution on this issue.  If not, we will vote on both
potential requirements to see what the feeling of the rest of the group.

Just a reminder - the schedule we agreed to is that we have our straw
ballots out tonight to the security-use mailing list.  People should read
these ballots asap and get their comments to the issue group champion who
sent the ballot, so that they can make the appropriate edits.  Final ballots
are to be complete by the next Tuesday (3/20), and the voting done by that
Friday (3/23).

Regards,

Darren

Darren Platt